Divorce & Family Law

Because nothing is more important than family. Our firm is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and skill to our clients who are in need of assistance with any type of domestic relations matter.  Our dedicated representation and consistent, personal service for clients in Central Arkansas involves a comprehensive knowledge of Arkansas family law and changing trends/strategies, plus a clear focus on the unique and individual needs of clients as they struggle with important, life-changing decisions.

A compassionate family practice with personalized attention that’s sensitive to your emotional, as well as legal, needs.

Thoughtful guidance from the free initial consultation through the successful conclusion of your issue.

Clear communication and frequent updates so you understand the process and the consequences of your decisions.

The timely, cost-effective achievement of your legal goals through negotiation or aggressive litigation.

Your family is the most important thing in your life, and you need an attorney that is dedicated to protecting families.  I have over two decades of experience handling divorces, child custody, child support, alimony, grandparent’s visitation rights, division of marital and non-marital assets, adoptions, modifications of current custody and support orders, paternity, separate maintenance actions, name changes, DHS cases, and other domestic matters.  I have litigation experience in all areas of domestic relations and have litigated all of the chief issues that the courts are routinely called upon to decide.

Paul understands families and the complex issues that can be involved when a loved is no longer able to make independent decisions.  Paul has experience in guardianship proceedings for a minor or incapacitated adult.  I have helped family members and friends who are concerned about the mental capacity of an adult loved one. Often a petition to be appointed guardian may be necessary. I have also helped parents plan for the future of a mentally incapacitated child. When the child reaches age 18, that person is automatically granted the right to make his or her own decisions regarding healthcare, residence, finances, and other day-to-day needs. In some cases, these adult children may not be capable of making informed decisions about these issues or care for themselves due to severe cognitive and/or physical impairments. In circumstances like these, the incapacitated adult loved one typically needs to have a guardian appointed by the court to ensure their support and safety. 

No matter what your legal issues may be, Paul can provide the representation you need.